Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Tomorrow, the DMO will return to the market to sell GBP2.5bln of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt.
- This will be a smaller auction in nominal terms than recent auctions of the gilt, with the previous seven auctions having all been for GBP2.75bln.
- This will be the eleventh auction of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt, and the penultimate auction before the launch of the new Jan-32 gilt.
- The final 0.25% Jul-31 gilt auction is scheduled for 20 October with the Jan-32 launch auction scheduled for 17 November.
- The past five auctions of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt have seen tails of 0.1bp while bid-to-covers have ranged from 2.67-2.97x (excluding the launch auction).
- We would expect another strong auction tomorrow.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP625mln available to successful bidders through the PAOF.