Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The DMO will come to the market this morning to sell GBP3.0bln of the 5-year 0.375% Oct-26 gilt.
- This will be the seventh auction of the gilt that was first launched in March, with all auctions having been for the same GBP3.0bln amount.
- The last auction of the 0.375% Oct-26 gilt was on 24 August and was the weakest auction of the issue to date with a bid-to-cover of 2.11x and a tail of 0.9bp.
- Previous auctions have seen bid-to-covers range from 2.50-2.69x with tails of 0.2-0.4bp.
- We expect this morning's auction to be more in line with these prior auctions rather than the August auction. The 0.375% Oct-26 gilt is due to be reopened on 26 October and again on 16 November.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP750mln available to successful bidders via the PAOF.