Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The NTMA will come to the market today to sell E1.0-1.5bln of the 10/25/30-year IGBs.
- 10-year spreads to Bunds are a bit wider on the day today, but are still close to the narrowest that they have been in months.
- On offer will be:
- 0% Oct-31 IGB. ISIN: IE00BMQ5JL65
- 2.00% Feb-45 IGB. ISIN: IE00BV8C9186
- 1.50% May-50 IGB. ISIN: IE00BH3SQB22
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST / 11:00CET.
- Auction history for the 0% Oct-31 IGB and the 1.50% May-50 IGB is in the following bullets.
- The 2.00% Feb-45 has only been reopened once in the last three years. On 10 June 2021 E325mln was sold at a yield of 0.717%, at a price of 127.86 (pre-auction mid 127.71) with a bid-to-cover of 1.67x.