Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates open a fraction firmer this morning with sentiment broadly mixed across EM FI.
- Yesterday's session saw both OFZs and USD bonds end in the green with OFZ yields dipping -1-2bp across the curve with a slight bull steepening bias following Friday's smaller than expected hike.
- 10Y yields continue to teeter around the 7.00 mark as we await weekly CPI data tomorrow for more clues on a potential moderation in CPI.
- Oscillator momentum has slipped into negative territory, but yields will need to fall below 6.95 to take the next leg lower towards 6.90-6.85.