Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $2065.4 - 2.382 proj of Dec '19 - Mar rally from Mar 16 low
- RES 3: $2027.7 - 2.236 proj of Dec '19 - Mar rally from Mar 16 low
- RES 2: $2000.0 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $1983.4 - High Jul 31 and all-time high
- PRICE: $1975.5 @ 07:17 BST Aug 3
- SUP 1: $1939.4 - Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: $1907.0/1899.9 - Low Jul 28 / Low Jul 27
- SUP 3: $1864.0 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1841.2 - Low Jul 22
Despite recent volatility Gold remains bullish. Last week, the yellow metal traded a new all time high of $1983.4. The strong impulsive bull run continues to dominate despite being overbought and looks set to extend the current rally. The focus is on the psychological $2000.0 level. We are closely monitoring the current overbought reading and any signs of a top. Initial key support is at $1907.0