Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8164 High May 15, 2015
- RES 3: 0.8136 High Jan 2018 and Major Resistance
- RES 2: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.7883 High Feb 26
- PRICE: 0.7824 @ 17:30 GMT Mar 2
- SUP 1: 0.7696/93 50-day EMA / Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 0.7651 Low Feb 8
- SUP 3: 0.7583/64 Low Feb 5 / Low Feb 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
AUDUSD is trading closer to recent lows and remains vulnerable following last week's sharp sell-off from 0.8007, Feb 25 high. Price action has so far managed to find support at the 50-day EMA that intersects at 0.7696 Tuesday. A clear break of the average would signal scope for a deeper pullback and open the 0.7600 handle and potentially below. Initial resistance is at 0.7883, Friday's high with the bull trigger for a resumption of gains defined at 0.8007.