Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Today, lawmakers are expected to debate a proposal to accept antibodies acquired after recovering from Covid-19 as the same proof of immunity as vaccination (BBG).
- Yesterday, economic data showed that Czech PPI inflation rose by 9.3% YoY in August (vs. 8.7% exp.), up from 7.8% the previous month.
- A 50bps hike is now very likely for the September 30 meeting following policymakers recent 'hawkish' comments.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning and is trading back within its tight range between its 100DMA (21.38) and 200DMA (21.50). Next support to watch below 21.38 stands at 21.20, and next resistance to watch above 21.51 stands at 21.60 (50DMA).
- EURCZK ticks lower this morning, and is currently trading slightly above its key support at 25.25; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 25. On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 25.50 (100DMA).
- Czech 10Y yield has been consolidating higher in the past week, approaching its key resistance at 2%; next level to watch above that stands at 2.20%. On the downside, first support stands at 1.80%, followed by 1.76% (50DMA).