Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: A further pickup in risk appetite Monday saw Tsys weaken as
equities bounced in Europe/U.S. trading, following a fairly steady the Asia-Pac
- Curves flattened again as session progressed, well off steepest levels seen
earlier in the session. Reversal most pronounced in 2s/10s.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 5.9bps at 1.5351%, 5-Yr is up 4.4bps at 1.4607%, 10-Yr is
up 4.1bps at 1.5944%, and 30-Yr is up 4.6bps at 2.0806%.
- Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) down 15/32 at 130-14.5 (L: 130-09.5 / H: 130-26)
- Fed`s Rosengren in BBG interview was unmoved since July dissent, sounded like
would dissent again in favour of no change in September (when a cut is assumed
by most). Market equally unmoved though, Tsys not even moving a tick.
- Daly and Quarles on the FedSpeak roster Tuesday, otherwise no data/ speakers