Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: A subdued start for futures, after they edged higher on SYCOM
trade, alongside U.S. Tsys.
- YM +1.5, XM +1.0, YM/XM at 51.5, while the cash 3-/10-Year yield differential
deals at 48.8, little changed on the day.
- Bills trade 2 ticks lower to 1 tick higher in the whites and reds.
- RBA reverse repo operations saw A$1.375bn worth of 21-Day ops dealt at 2.046%,
with A$1.046bn worth of 71-Day ops dealt at 2.041%.
- Focus on a non-basket bond auction at the top of the hour, as well as
Melbourne Institute inflation data.