Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $2065.4 - 2.382 proj of Dec '19 - Mar rally from Mar 16 low
- RES 3: $2072.2 - Upper Bollinger Band (2%)
- RES 2: $2057.8 - 4.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 1: $2055.8 - High Aug 5 and all-time high
- PRICE: $2046.6 @ 06:27 BST Aug 6
- SUP 1: $1939.4 - Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: $1923.5 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1907.0/1899.9 - Low Jul 28 / Low Jul 27
- SUP 4: $1841.2 - Low Jul 22
Gold continues to defy gravity, hitting all time highs once again yesterday. This extends the gold RSI to an eye-watering 88, equalling the late July highs and topping what we saw in early January. Nonetheless, gold has proven it can defy these technical indicators in the short-term, bumping upside targets higher still.