Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 02/01 $Benchmark Apple 6-part jumbo: 5Y +50a, 7Y +65a, 10Y +75a, 20Y +100a, 30Y +105a, 40Y +115a. Last year Apple issued $14B total: $5.5B on August 13, 2020 w/ $1.25B 5Y +28, $1.25B 10Y +58, $1.25B 30Y +100, $7.75B 40Y +118; $8.5B issued on May 4, 2020: $2B 3Y +60, $2.25B 5Y +80, $1.75B 10Y +110, $2.5B 30Y +145. Apple also in the top ten record jumbo issuance w/$17B back in April 2013.
- 02/01 $1B Clear Channel Worldwide 7NC3
- 02/01 $Benchmark UBS PerpNC10 5%a
- 02/01 $Benchmark Hyundai 5Y +130a
- 02/?? $Benchmark IDB 5Y +5a
- No new issuance Friday; Total January issuance $227.55B