Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2006 High Jun 29 / Jun 17
- RES 3: 1.1948/75 38.2% of the May 25 - Jul 21 sell-off / High Jun 25
- RES 2: 1.1930 High Jun 29
- RES 1: 1.1916 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1867 @ 17:10 BST Aug 03
- SUP 1: 1.1752 Low Jul 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
- SUP 3: 1.1704 Low Mar 31 and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD traded higher Thursday and Friday to clear a former resistance at 1.1851, Jul 15 high. The extension has exposed the 50-day EMA at 1.1916. This average represents a key short-term resistance. A clear break is required to signal scope for a more significant reversal. On the downside, the bear trigger is at 1.1752, Jul 21 low. Note, gains still appear corrective, in line with a bearish trend direction.