Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Asian Equities saw some pullbacks lower overnight, with CSI 300 falling as much as 2.5%.
- The move was led by biotech firm, with some investors losing faith towards Tech firms, after the US last week put some pressure towards tech firms.
- China benchmark also fell, with miner's share leading on the back of Gold falling back below $1900.00.
- Biden announced that senator Kamala Harris will be his running mate.
- New Zealand's central bankboosted its LSAP scheme to NZ$100bn, more than expected by the markets, while extending the duration of the program to Jun 2022.
- Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 101.29 points at 22851.32
- ASX 200 down 26.15 points at 6112.4
- Shanghai Comp. down 66.538 points at 3273.752
- JGB 10-Yr future down 17 ticks at 151.83, yield up 0.3bp at 0.036%- Aussie 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 99.06, yield up 4.6bp at 0.914%