Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A narrow open for T-Notes, last -0-02 at 137-04.
- As a reminder, the Tsy curve steepened a touch on Monday, with 30s finishing 2.5bp cheaper on the day, while T-Notes closed off worst levels as weather conditions on the east coast seemed to limit participation
- The Treasury's latest round of borrowing estimates were lower than expected, although this is largely attributable to the cash on hand that the Treasury has/projections of a more aggressive drawdown than many expected on that front and the absence of additional fiscal stimulus within the projections.
- Notable corporate issuance came in the form of a $14bn multi-tranche round from Apple, while Altria followed that up with a $5.5bn multi-tranche, helping apply pressure to the long end.
- The latest RBA monetary policy decision headlines the regional docket in Asia-Pac hours.