Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUD/NZD has pushed higher after NZ PM Ardern delayed the general election by four weeks, which entailed the postponement of the Pre-Election Economic and Fiscal Update from Aug 20, while the Kiwi has remained exposed to domestic QE dynamics and the looming spectre of negative interest rates. The rate has just punched through the psychological NZ$1.1000 figure. Decent demand for AUD/NZD has spilled over, the Antipodeans on the opposite sides of the G10 pile.
- USD/CNH has been offered despite escalating Sino-U.S. tensions. The rate trades through Friday's lows.
- JPY showed little to no reaction to a round of slightly worse than expected Japanese preliminary Q2 GDP figures.
- U.S. Empire M'fing, Norwegian trade balance and Fedspeak from Raphael Bostic headline today.