Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE SUMMARY: Aud/Usd: Asia open $0.8047, range $0.8043-0.8118. Europe open
$0.8104, range $0.8083-0.8125.
* Aud recovery off a $0.7975 low Thursday continued through NY to $0.8049, rate
held firm into close.
* Weak Usd continued into Asia, allowed rate to break above $0.8050 and move on
* Corrective pullbacks found support at that $0.8050 before rate pushed up to
* Rate dipped to $0.8097 then spiked on to $0.8125 on reaction to Usd/Jpy break
* Eur/Usd met resistance ahead of $1.2100 and eased lower, move helped to ease
Aud back to $0.8083.
* Rate edged back to the $0.8100 area ahead of the NY open.
* UST yields and Usd/Jpy action to provide direction into the US session.