Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Australia unemployment rate edged up to 4.6% in September in seasonally adjusted estimates terms from last 4.5% read.
- Participation rate decreased to 64.5% from the previous 65.2%.
- Employment decreased 138,000 to 12,884,600.
- Employment to population ratio decreased to 61.5%, following the previous 62.2% record.
- Underemployment rate decreased to 9.2% from last 9.3%.