Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Austrian Treasury has reduced its total funding estimate for 2021 to "around" E60bln (from a previous estimate of E65-70bln last updated 31 May).
- RAGB issuance is now expected around E40bln (from around E45bln). It has also confirmed it will hold no further syndications this year.
- By our calculations, E38.05bln of RAGBs have been issued so far this year, including own quota operations.
- Short-term debt instruments are now expected to end the year at E18-20bln (from a minimum of E20bln).