Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $28.328 - High Feb 23 and key resistance
- RES 3: $27.595 - High Feb 26
- RES 2: $27.081 - High Mar 1 and firm near-term resistance
- RES 1: $26.139 - Low Feb 19
- PRICE: $25.339 @ 07:14 GMT Mar 9
- SUP 1: $24.700 - Low Jan 27
- SUP 2: $24.057 - Jan 18 low and a key support
- SUP 3: $23.524 - Low Dec 7
- SUP 4: $22.591 - Low Dec 1
Silver is consolidating. A bearish risk remains intact and last week's weakness reinforces the current theme. The key near-term support at $25.905, Feb 4 low has been cleared and this sets the scene for a deeper pullback exposing $24.700, Jan 27 low ahead of the Jan 18 low at $24.057. On the upside, firm near-term resistance is seen at $27.081, Mar 1 high. Initial resistance is at $26.139, the Feb 19 low.