Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Core fixed income is under pressure this morning as equities inch higher but there is little in the way of new macro news driving markets.
- Treasuries remain a little above yesterday's lows, while Bunds and gilts are just below Tuesday's lows at the time of writing.
- Curves are bear steepening as 2-year yields outside of the UK remain steady.
- The only notable data releases of the day will be US retail sales and business inventories.
- It's been a heavy morning for European supply with Spain and France holding auctions while Austria holds a syndication.
- TY1 futures are down -0-3+ today at 133-09 with 10y UST yields up 1.4bp at 1.315% and 2y yields up 0.2bp at 0.214%.
- Bund futures are down -0.26 today at 171.31 with 10y Bund yields up 0.6bp at -0.301% and Schatz yields up 0.1bp at -0.712%.
- Gilt futures are down -0.34 today at 127.49 with 10y yields up 1.8bp at 0.794% and 2y yields up 0.8bp at 0.268%.