Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7534 High Jul 7
- RES 3: 0.7499/7503 50.0% of the May - Aug sell-off / High Jul 13
- RES 2: 0.7410/78 High Sep 10 / High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.7347 High Sep 16
- PRICE: 0.7273 @ 20:57 BST Sep 17
- SUP 1: 0.7248 61.8% retracement of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 0.7222 Low Aug 27
- SUP 3: 0.7106 Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7053 38.2% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb uptrend
AUDUSD traded lower again Friday, extending the pullback from 0.7478, Sep 3 high. The pair has breached its 20-day EMA and a deeper pullback would open 0.7248, a Fibonacci retracement. For bulls, 0.7478, Sep 3 high, marks the trigger for a resumption of the upleg that started Aug 20. A break would open the 0.7499/7503 resistance zone and establish a bullish sequence of higher highs and higher lows. For now though, a bearish theme dominates.