Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9093 High Dec 29
- RES 3: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 0.8965/96 50-day EMA / High Jan 12
- RES 1: 0.8908/25 20-day EMA / High Jan 18 and key resistance
- PRICE: 0.8836 @ 16:24 GMT Feb 1
- SUP 1: 0.8805 Low Feb 1
- SUP 2: 0.8774 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8759 Low May 12, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8690 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP's bearish case firmed Monday as the cross printed a new 2021 low. Further weakness is seen likely with the focus on the 0.8800 handle and 0.8759. The latter is the May 12, 2020 low. Moving average studies are also pointing south reinforcing current trend conditions. On the upside, a firm resistance has been defined at 0.8925, the Jan 18 high where a break is required to ease the bearish pressure.