Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7883 High Feb 26
- RES 2: 0.7838 High Mar 2 and 3
- RES 1: 0.7759 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.7662 @ 06:41 GMT Mar 9
- SUP 1: 0.7621 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 0.7583/64 Low Feb 5 / Low Feb 2 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.7557/55 Low Dec 28 / 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.7517 Low Dec 22
AUDUSD is weak and remains vulnerable following the sharp sell-off from 0.8007, Feb 25 high. Last week's sell-off reinforced bearish conditions which saw prices fall through 0.7693, Feb 26 low. This signals scope for a stronger bear leg and opens 0.7564, Feb 2 low. Firm short-term resistance has been defined at 0.7838, high Mar 2 and 3. A break would allow for a stronger short-term rally.