Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7523 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 0.7503 High Jul 13
- RES 2: 0.7487 High Jul 15
- RES 1: 0.7429 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 0.7408 @ 17:14 BST Aug 05
- SUP 2: 0.7290 Low Jul 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.7284 Low Nov 24, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7235 1.382 proj of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing
- SUP 4: 0.7222 Low Nov 13, 2020
AUDUSD remains in a range. The trend outlook is unchanged and bearish. This follows the recent breach of a channel base drawn from the Feb 25 high. Despite the fact that price has moved back inside the channel area, the move lower marks an important technical break, signalling potential for 0.7235 next, a 1.236 projection of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing. On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.7429, Jul 19 high.