- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Bearish Risk Still Present
- RES 4: 1.1965 50.0% retracement of the May - Aug sell-off
- RES 3: 1.1945/53 High Jun 281.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.1909 High Jul 30 / Sep 03 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.1851 High Sep 8 / Sep 10
- PRICE: 1.1.1814 @ 05:53 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: 1.1770/58 Low Sep 13 / 61.8% of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 2: 1.1735/1664 Low Aug 27 / Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1621 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD started the week yesterday on a softer note, breaching last week's low of 1.1802, Sep 8 low. The pair did find support at the session lows though. The short-term outlook remains bearish with the focus on 1.1758, a Fibonacci retracement and 1.1735, the Aug 27 low. A break of 1.1735 would strengthen a bearish case and open 1.1664, Aug 20 low and the bear trigger. Key resistance is unchanged at 1.1909, Jul 30 and Sep 3 high.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.