Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1875.7 - High Jan 29 and key resistance
- RES 3: $1858.6 - 50-day EMA
- RES 2: $1845.2 - 20-day EMA
- RES 1: $1834.9 - High Feb 4
- PRICE: $1816.2 @ 07:13 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: $1785.0 - Low Feb 4
- SUP 2: $1775.9 - Low Dec 1
- SUP 3: $1764.8 - Low Nov 30
- SUP 4: $1747.6 - Low Jun 26, 2020
Gold traded sharply lower Jan 4. Importantly, the yellow metal has cleared support at $1804.7, the Jan 18 low. This reinforces current bearish conditions and resumes the downtrend that started on Jan 6. The move lower signals scope for weakness towards $1775.9, Dec 1 low and $1764.8, the Nov 30 low and a key support. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at $1834.9, Feb 4 high.