Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2957 High Dec 21, 2020
- RES 3: 1.2949 High Aug 20 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 1.2775/2896 High Sep 29 / High Sep 20
- RES 1: 1.2562/2648 High Oct 8 / High Oct 4
- PRICE: 1.2448 @ 16:31 BST Oct 13
- SUP 1: 1.2422 Jul 30 low and a key support
- SUP 2: 1.2367 61.8% retracement of the Jun - Aug rally
- SUP 3: 1.2303 Low Jul 6
- SUP 4: 1.2253 Low Jun 23
USDCAD is trading at recent lows and remains bearish following the move lower since the peak on Sep 20. The break of support at 1.2494, Sep 3 low signals scope for a deeper pullback and opens 1.2422, the Jul 30 low. Clearance of this support would strengthen the case for bears. On the upside, a breach of 1.2775, Sep 29 high would represent a bullish development instead. Initial firm resistance is at 1.2648, Oct 6 high.