Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 119.44 points at 22207.71
- ASX 200 up 14.387 points at 5900.4
- JGB 10-Yr future down 6 ticks at 150.57, yield down 0bp at 0.067%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 0.5 ticks at 97.685, yield up 0.5bp at 2.274%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 97.100, yield up 1.6bp at 2.881%
- US 10-Yr future unch. at 119.10+, yield down 0.19bp at 2.9733%
- WTI crude up $0.33 at $68.98, Gold down $0.34 at $1324.49
- USDJPY up 10 pips at 108.8
* BOC'S POLOZ: INFLATION ABOVE TARGET THIS YEAR WILL BE TEMPORARY
* RBA'S KENT: NEXT MOVE IN INTEREST RATES LIKELY TO BE UP
* UK PM MAY REJECTS CALLS FOR CONFIDENCE VOTE ON CUSTOMS UNION (FT)
* UK PM MAY DEFEATED IN LORDS RE: BREXIT BILL FOR THIRD TIME IN A WEEK
* ITALY'S FICO TO EXPLORE IF FIVE STAR-PD MAJORITY CAN BE FORMED
* CHINA HAS ROOM TO CUT RRR & REPAY MLF (SEC. JOURNAL)