Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 178.3 points at 21409.09
- ASX 200 down 49.527 points at 6543.9
- JGB 10-Yr future up 12 ticks at 155.07, yield down 1.2bp at -0.213%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 99.12, yield down 1.2bp at 0.882%
- U.S. 10-Yr future unch. at 131-22+, yield up 0.68bp at 1.5357%
- WTI crude down $0.23 at $52.4, Gold up $0.76 at $1506.27
- USD/JPY down 3 pips at Y107.06
* FED TO ANNOUNCE TREASURY BILL BUYING PROGRAM SOON (MNI)
* TENSIONS REMAIN HEIGHTENED AHEAD OF HIGH-LEVEL U.S.-CHINA TALKS
* U.S. BANS TRAVEL BY CHINESE OFFICIALS TIED TO MUSLIM ABUSES (BBG)
* WHITE HOUSE SAYS TRUMP WON'T PARTICIPATE IN IMPEACHMENT PROBE (BBG)
* JOHNSON TO MEET VARADKAR IN LAST-DITCH EFFORT TO SAVE BREXIT DEAL
* TURKISH MILITARY TO CROSS THE SYRIAN BORDER SHORTLY