Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 67.83 points at 22094.61
- ASX 200 up 21.423 points at 5890.2
- Shanghai Comp. down 3.258 points at 3068.284
- JGB 10-Yr future down 7 ticks at 150.51, yield up 0.7bp at 0.067%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 4 ticks at 97.69, yield up 4.1bp at 2.271%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 6 ticks at 97.12, yield up 5.5bp at 2.862%
- US 10-Yr future down 6 ticks at 119.11+, yield up 1.3bp at 2.9732%
- WTI crude down $0.02 at $68.38, Gold down $2.11 at $1334.05
- USDJPY up 14 pips at 107.8
* NORTH KOREA ANNOUNCES FREEZE ON NUCLEAR & MISSILE TESTS
* TRUMP WILL TELL KIM DISMANTLING NUKES MUST PRECEDE ECONOMIC BENEFITS (WSJ)
* CHINA WELCOMES MNUCHIN'S INTEREST IN TRAVELING TO BEIJING RE: TRADE (WSJ)
* UK PM MAY 'MAY SURRENDER OVER CUSTOMS UNION' (SUNDAY TIMES)
* BOC GOV POLOZ: CANADIAN INFLATION SPIKE DOESN'T VIOLATE 2% TARGET