- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Below gives key levels of markets in the...>
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 20.87 points at 21165.03
- ASX 200 down 0.069 points at 6063.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 8.642 points at 2712.426
- JGB 10-Yr future up 11 tick at 152.79, yield down 0.4bp at -0.01%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 97.855, yield down 0.8bp at 2.142%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 121.23, yield up 0.54bp at 2.7075%
- WTI crude up $0.27 at $54.17, Gold up $2.46 at $1308.73
- USD/JPY up 2 pips at Y111.03
* U.S. IS SAID TO WEIGH 60-DAY EXTENSION FOR CHINA TARIFF DEADLINE (BBG)
* REPUBLICAN SEN: TRUMP WON'T SIGN FUNDING DEAL INCL. CONTRACTOR BACK PAY (ABC)
* EU'S TUSK: 'STILL WAITING FOR CONCRETE, REALISTIC' BREXIT PROPOSALS
* FED'S HARKER FAVORS 'PATIENCE' WITH ONE HIKE IN 2019, ONE IN 2020 (BBG)
* CHINA JAN TRADE BALANCE +$39.2BN; MNI MEDIAN +$32.5BN; DEC +$57.1BN
* JAPAN Q4 REAL GDP +0.3% Q/Q; MNI MEDIAN +0.3%
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.