Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 99.85 points at 22512.76
- ASX 200 down 61.322 points at 5951.6
- Shanghai Comp. up 24.891 points at 3370.228
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 151.94, yield down 1.5bp at 0.031%
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 99.095, yield down 0.5bp at 0.880%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02 at 139-04+, yield up 1.32bp at 0.653%
- WTI crude down $0.1 at $40.52, Gold down $0.08 at $1794.79
- USD/JPY up 6 pips at Y107.5
* TRUMP AIDES WEIGH PROPOSALS TO UNDERMINE HONG KONG'S DOLLAR PEG (BBG)
* FED'S CLARIDA SAYS THERE IS MORE THE FED CAN AND WILL DO (RTRS)
* FED'S KAPLAN: COVID FLARE MAY SLOW RECOVERY (MNI)
* U.S. PROBING ALLEGATIONS TIKTOK VIOLATED CHILDREN'S PRIVACY (RTRS)
* ITALY PM WILL NOT ACCEPT 'WEAK COMPROMISE' ON EU RECOVERY FUND (RTRS)