Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 191.57 points at 22630.22
- ASX 200 up 68.597 points at 5988.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 35.168 points at 3438.608
- JGB 10-Yr future up 6 ticks at 152.09, yield down 1.3bp at 0.021%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.5 ticks at 99.075, yield up 3.1bp at 0.901%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02 at 139-04, yield down 0.66bp at 0.658%
- WTI crude down $0.06 at $40.84, Gold up $1.10 at $1809.99
- USD/JPY down 1 pip at Y107.25
* FED'S BOSTIC: SOFTENING U.S. DATA MAY CALL FOR MORE ACTION (RTRS)
* FED'S ROSENGREN SEES MORE US BUSINESSES NEEDING FED RESCUE (FT)
* FED'S BULLARD SEES UNEMPLOYMENT FALLING TO AS LOW AS 7% THIS YEAR (CNBC)
* SENIOR CHINA DIPLOMAT URGES 'POSITIVE ENERGY' IN TIES WITH U.S. (RTRS)
* HONG KONGERS OFFERED EXTENDED AUS VISAS, EXTRADITION AGREEMENT SUSPENDED (ABC)