Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 433.4 points at 22724.54
- ASX 200 up 43.482 points at 5963.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 42.885 points at 3426.207
- JGB 10-Yr future down 12 ticks at 152.10, yield down 0.1bp at 0.026%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.5 ticks at 99.085, yield up 3.8bp at 0.896%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-00+ at 139-07+, yield down 1.31bp at 0.632%
- WTI crude down $0.35 at $40.20, Gold up $4.66 at $1803.38
- USD/JPY down 10 pips at Y106.83
* TRUMP WEARS MASK IN PUBLIC FOR FIRST TIME
* U.S. WEIGHS LIMITED OPTIONS TO PUNISH CHINA OVER HONG KONG (WSJ)
* TIKTOK BECOMING MORE OF A FOCAL POINT IN SINO-U.S. TENSIONS
* CHINESE STATE MEDIA MESSAGING ON STOCKS REMAINS CONSISTENT
* UK FISCAL FOCUS REMAINS INTACT
* ASIAN HOURS BEREFT OF NOTABLE NEWS FLOW