Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 24 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 8 points at the open
- Dow called up 30 points at the open
- US 10-year note yield trades up 0.92bp to 2.8377%
- Bunds called steady to down 5 ticks at open
- Spot euro-dollar is up 1 pip, currently at $1.2371
- Spot dollar-yen up 37 pips, currently at Y107.38
- Brent crude oil rises 52 cents, currently at $72.10
- Spot gold falls 4.39 dollars, currently at $1343.09
* FED'S BOSTIC EXPECTS TO SEE INFLATION BUILD
* FED'S EVANS SUPPORTS GRADUAL HIKES
* POMPEO IS SAID TO HAVE SPOKEN WITH KIM JONG UN DIRECTLY (WASH POST)