Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 13 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 6 points at the open
- Dow called up 70 points at the open
- US 10-year note yield trades down 1.49bp to 2.9603%
- Bunds called up 5 to 10 ticks higher at open
- Spot euro-dollar is up 8 pips, currently at $1.2217
- Spot dollar-yen up 6 pips, currently at Y108.77
- Brent crude oil rises 18 cents, currently at $74.89
- Spot gold rises 2.49 dollars, currently at $1327.36
* BOC'S POLOZ: INFLATION ABOVE TARGET THIS YEAR WILL BE TEMPORARY
* ITALY'S FICO TO EXPLORE IF FIVE STAR-PD MAJORITY CAN BE FORMED
* CHINA HAS ROOM TO CUT RRR & REPAY MLF (SEC. JOURNAL)