Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 17 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 13 points at the open
- Dow called down 20 points at the open
- US 10-year note yield at 2.9387%, down 0.3bps
- Bunds called around 10 to 25 ticks lower at open
- Spot euro-dollar down 13 bips, currently at $1.1686
- Spot dollar-yen up 11 bips, currently at Y109.93
- Brent crude oil rises 16 cents, currently at $75.45
- Spot gold falls 1.40 dollars, currently at $1290.620
* BOE'S TENREYRO SEES NEED FOR GRADUAL TIGHTENING IN NEXT 3 YEARS
* BOE'S TENREYRO: TIMING OF BOE RATE INCREASES IS AN `OPEN QUESTION'
* UK PM MAY DELAYS BLUEPRINT FOR FUTURE EU TIES UNTIL AFTER JUNE SUMMIT (FT)
* RESERVE BANK OF AUSTRALIA LEAVES CASH RATE UNCH AT 1.5%
* CHINA CAIXIN MAY SERVICE PMI 52.9 VS 52.9 APR