Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsys trading moderately bid all session, pared gains into the close have bounced back to near midday highs. Generally subdued week/month opener, however, as blizzard conditions closes large swaths of the Eastern seaboard Monday.
- 3M10Y +0.429, 101.399 (L: 100.041 / H: 102.937)
- 2Y10Y +0.373, 95.595 (L: 94.94 / H: 97.666)
- 2Y30Y +1.114, 172.699 (L: 171.363 / H: 174.605)
- 5Y30Y +1.23, 141.896 (L: 140.4 / H: 142.956)
- Current futures levels:
- Mar 2Y up 0.375/32 at 110-16 (L: 110-15.75 / H: 110-16.25)
- Mar 5Y up 3.5/32 at 125-31.5 (L: 125-30 / H: 126-00.75)
- Mar 10Y up 6.5/32 at 137-7.5 (L: 137-02 / H: 137-09.5)
- Mar 30Y up 13/32 at 169-4 (L: 168-22 / H: 169-12)
- Mar Ultra 30Y up 25/32 at 205-16 (L: 204-20 / H: 206-00)