Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, the ESM and Italy have all issued bills this week with issuance at first round operations of E24.6bln, up from E19.3bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week Monday morning allotting E3.695bln of the 6-month Feb 23, 2022 bubill with issuance volmues of E4.0bln.
- France came to the market Monday afternoon, selling E5.154bln of BTFs against a target of E4.0-5.2bln: E2.594bln of the new 13-week Nov 10, 2021 BTF, E1.265bln of the 22-week Jan 12, 2022 BTF and E1.295bln of the 48-week Jul 13, 2022 BTF.
- On Tuesday, Spain sold E5.135bln of letras against a target of E4.5-5.5bln: E884mln of 6-month Feb 11, 2022 letras and E4.251bln of new 12-month Aug 12, 2022 letras.
- Belgium then sold E2.202bln of 3/5-month TCs against a target of E1.8-2.2bln: E801mln of the Nov 11, 2021 TC and E1.401bln of the Jul 14, 2022 TC.
- Also Tuesday morning, the ESM sold E1.1bln of the new 12-month Aug 11, 2022 bill.
- Finally, Italy concluded bill issuance for the week on Wednesday, selling E7bln of the new 12-month Aug 12, 2022 BOTs.