Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Italy kicked off Tuesday's issuance, selling E6bln of the new 12-month Oct 14, 2022 BOT.
- Belgium then sold E2.202bln of TCs against a E1.8-2.2bln target: E1.012bln of the 3-month Jan 13, 2022 TC and an E1.190bln of the 11-month Sep 8, 2022 TC
- Finland came to the market to sell E900mln of RFTBs against an upper target of E1bln: E450mln of the 7-month May 12, 2022 RFTB and E450mln of the 10-month Aug 12, 2022 RFTB.
- The ESM drew bill issuance for the week to a close, selling E1.1bln of the new 12-month Oct 13, 2022 bill.