Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: Bonds have been on the front foot this morning, retracing some of
the moves seen in yesterday's risk rally.
- Italian politics is the focus of the day with Prime Minister Conte due to
address the Senate at 14:00BST. A confidence vote or resignation could
potentially follow, which would bring October elections back into focus.
- The market will also be on the lookout for any headlines surrounding US-China
trade, Jackson Hole and Brexit.
- The UK DMO released the Minutes of its consultation meeting with GEMMs and
investors this morning. The details of the consultation will shape the next
quarter of issuance. The DMO also announced a new gilt tender to be held this
- There has been little in the way of significant data this morning with German
PPI and Eurozone construction data the data highlights of a quiet morning.
- TY1 futures are up 0-4+ today at 130-18+ with Bund futures up 0.63 at 178.78
and Gilt futures up 0.40 at 134.78.