Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- BTP/Bund spread is a touch wider this morning 0.8bp, with some desks likely favouring some fading.
- Regardless, big eyes on spread developments, as we broke the 100bps short term base yesterday.
- We trade at tightest levels since 5th April.
- Further tightening eye 95.6357 (5th April low), and a clear break opens to 90.5835 (12th Feb low)
- NOTE:; that the latter is the tightest level since 2015.
- The low in that year comes at 87.5135, and tightest since 2013.
Chart source: Bloomberg