Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 128.69 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Decline
- RES 3: 127.79 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 126.81 High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 1: 126.76 High Aug 13
- PRICE: 126.28 @ 04:51 BST Aug 14
- SUP 1: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11
- SUP 2: 122.84 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 122.47 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
Having topped the 50% retracement of the 2018-2020 decline Wednesday, EUR/JPY added to gains Thursday, rising to just shy of the next historical resistance at 126.81. This keeps the outlook resolutely bullish. RSI measures have tipped back into overbought territory, which may slow progress from here. To the downside, a close below 124.34 would signal a top and highlight the potential for a correction.