Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Government met today to discuss how to accelerate the country's economic recovery and consider the most feasible way to provide further welfare grants* ANC agreed in principle on the need for a basic income grant and the government is now considering the most sustainable way to implement it
- FinMin Godongwana government has limited budget space to fund the party's project wish list and also about creating dependency on grants over stimulating grassroots growth through employment generating reforms
- "The fact that the finance minister said there are fiscal pressures, does not change the fact that we need to find innovative ways on how to make sure that we deal with the desperations of people,"
- cabinet will discuss whether or not the grant would be given to households or to individuals with Godongwana advising on fiscal conditions