Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Asia open $1.3245, range $1.3245-1.3300. Europe open
$1.3289, range $1.3231-89.
* Eur/Gbp: Asia open Gbp0.8772, range Gbp0.87725-0.8779. Europe open Gbp0.8772,
* Press reported Fed Powell stand out candidate for Fed Chair, along with US tax
plan angst, weighed on Usd in Asia.
* Cable edged to $1.3300 in Asia then settled around $1.3280 ahead of the
* Usd demand in Europe saw cable drift down to $1.3250, lifted back to $1.3271
on strong UK Construction PMI.
* However, starling react gains provd short lived with strong demand for Eur/Gbp
adding weight onto the pound.
* Cable extended its easing to $1.3229 as Eur/Gbp edged on to Gbp0.8803,
sterling under pressure ahead of NY and BOE MPC.
* BOE MPC Super Thursday. 25bp hike expected, focus on future rate path for