Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JAPAN DATA: Capital flows for the week to February 2, according to data from the
Ministry of Finance:
- Sold net Y395.1 bln in foreign equities.
- Bought net Y915.3 bln in foreign bonds.
- Sold net Y13.5 bln in foreign money market instruments.
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y506.7 bln.
- Sold net Y123.8 bln in Japanese equities.
- Bought net Y638.3 bln in Japanese bonds.
- Bought net Y141.2 bln in Japanese money market instruments.
- Resulting in a net purchase of Y655.7 bln.