Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.32/126.81 2.0% 10-dma envelope / High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 3: 125.97 50% 2018 - 2020 Decline
- RES 2: 125.93 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 125.58 High Aug 6
- PRICE: 125.12 @ 05:05 BST Aug 12
- SUP 1: 124.02 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 122.84 Low Jul 24 and key support
- SUP 3: 122.47 Low Jul 21
- SUP 4: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
Markets bounced further Tuesday, with prices topping 125, but stopping short of last week's highs. The cross remains strong despite recent moderation. The underlying uptrend looks to Fib resistance at 125.97 and 126.68. RSI measures have fallen back out of overbought territory, which may give