Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Chilean Peso was buoyed by the confirmation of 50-75bps upcoming hikes. The pair edged further away from 796 resistance, retreating around 0.65%.
- Trend conditions remain bullish with key support remaining at 762.13.
- In local news, Albemarle said it reached a three-year wage agreement with striking lithium workers in Chile, the world's biggest producer of the battery metal.
- Operations at the Planta Salar processing plant returned to normal Wedneday following the end of the stoppage. (BBG)