Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA: China can extend a positive grown momentum into 2018, NDRC spokesman Yan
Pengcheng said at a press briefing on Monday.
- "Unbalanced and insufficient development" need further attention to improve
China's economy and achieve sustainable growth.
- China still supports outbound investment by qualified companies; will further
regulate outbound investment to ensure authenticity and legality: Yan
- China's capacity reduction in 2017 exceeded its annual goal of 150 million
tonne coal, 50 million tonne steel, and 50 million kilowatts in coal-fired
electricity generation: Yan
- China will control risks and scale of corporate bonds, tackle corporate bond
default risks; this will help curb local government debt: Yan
****TAKEAWAY: High-quality growth is a goal for China; China's campaigns such as
capacity cutting and risk controls will continue.