Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA RATES: China may raise deposit rate in Q3 if given the right conditions in
its growth and inflation in 1H, said Xiao Lisheng, deputy director of the
Institute of World Economics and Politics of the Chinese Academy of Social
- PBOC is under pressure from 3 rate hikes by the Federal Reserve
- Banks' deposit costs may increase as they are told by regulators to place
off-balance sheet transactions back on their balance sheets
- A higher interest rate facilitates China's deleveraging campaign
- Inflation is accelerating.
* Xiao's research published on CF40 WeChat account.